The following size charts are intended to be a general guideline.
Sizing and cut will vary between brands. If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size,
please contact our Lingerie Styling Advice Line or take our Size Quiz.
1. Take the time to properly adjust yourself into the bra. Make sure the band is snug and sitting level to or below the front of the bra. Check that the wire is sitting right underneath your breasts in the center and behind your breasts on the sides. Smooth out your cleavage at the top of the cups. Leave 2 fingers worth of space in the straps.
2. We recommend that you move around in your bra when you try it on. Sit down, stand up and move around. Lift your arms above your head and make sure that the bra stays in place. Put on a shirt and make sure you like the shape beneath your clothes.
3. Remember that your bra size may vary from brand to brand or even from style to style. It is common to wear different sizes in different bras.
4. Your size is also affected by changes to your body such as weight fluctuation, pregnancy, menopause, exercise, surgery or illness so we advise you to have a Lingerie Styling every 6 months.
5. Most women’s breasts are slightly different in size; we always fit to accommodate the fuller side. You can always add a bump pad to the less full side if necessary.